By Paige Baxter
Peanut butter is a great pantry staple for vegans. It can be used to make smoothies, desserts, sauces or added to overnight oats. To celebrate National Peanut Butter Day, we’ve found some recipes you’re bound to love and make!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – If you miss Reeses, look no further. This classic dessert has been veganized for your pleasure. Enjoy and thank us later!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie – Peanut Butter and chocolate is one of the best combinations, so why not make a pie with it! This recipe only has 6 ingredients and it’s pretty easy, too.
- Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Soup– Warm up with some tasty, spicy peanut-based soup. This literally makes my mouth water.
- African Peanut Soup – Winter is the perfect time to make a ton of soups and stews. This one is incredibly flavorful and simple to make.
- Kale & Peanut Butter Fried Rice– This is an excellent twist on traditional fried rice. Sweet and salty! Feel free to add in other vegetables if you’d like.