Recipe and Photo by Delish Knowledge
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable bouillon paste (like Better than Bouillon)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup cooked ramen or other noodles
- ½ cup mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans)
- 1/3 cup baked tofu, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup sliced spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 lime wedge
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- Whisk together the curry paste, bouillon paste, brown sugar, chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce and coconut milk. Place in the bottom of a quart mason jar.
- Layer the noodles, frozen vegetables, tofu, spinach on top. You don’t want the ingredients to be fully packed as you want space for water to be added.
- Place the scallions and lime wedge in a small plastic bag or plastic-wrap, squeezing out the air. Place the bag into the jar and cover with lid. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, remove scallion-lime packet and add boiling water to the top of the jar. Seal jar and let sit 2 minutes. Open the jar, squeeze in the lime juice and scallions and serve.
About The Author: Vegan Action
More posts by Vegan Action