Recipe + Photos by April Viar
This recipe is so easy and mouthwatering. This queso uses vegan Alfredo sauce as the surprising ingredient that gives it a cheesy taste. It’s perfect for serving with chips and salsa or over burritos or enchiladas. I also enjoy this dip cold the next day after everything has had time to mingle overnight. If you like more spice to your queso dip, brighten it up with sliced jalapeños for that extra jazz.
- 1 jar of Simple Truth Plant Based Alfredo Vegan Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag of Violife Mozzarella
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a pan on medium heat, add vegan Alfredo sauce and Violife mozzarella and bring to a simmer. Continue to stir until the cheese has melted. At this point, combine the rest of the ingredients and cook on low for 10 minutes while occasionally stirring. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite tortilla chips and salsa. It’s really that easy!