- Host an Information Table – here are links for the best pamphlets and booklets to pass out
- Screen a Documentary Film – contact VegFund for funding to cover costs to provide free food and for screening rights fees
- Host a Vegan Potluck or Dinner Party
- Start a Vegan Club or Group
- Volunteer with a local Veg Organization or Animal Sanctuary
- Encourage friends and family to take the vow of ahimsa, meaning to cause no harm.
- Share reasons, recipes, benefits, and tips on going vegan on social media
- Share vegan food with others anytime you can – here are some of our favorite foods to share with omnivores!
There are so many ways to promote veganism to family, friends, co-workers, classmates, and your community.