A happier, healthier, and greener world for all.
We inspire people to be vegan to save the world!
VEGAN ACTION works to eliminate animal suffering, reduce environmental impacts, and improve human health through a vegan diet.
Vegan Action is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (FIN# 94-3224024) working to eliminate animal suffering, reduce environmental impacts, and improve human health.
Created in 1995, Vegan.org is one of the oldest and most visited vegan websites in the world. Our efforts over the past 20 years include certifying hundreds of vegan products with our logo through our Vegan Certification Campaign by:
* introducing humane organizations to veganism with our Humane Outreach Campaign,
- * bringing vegan food into public and private facilities nationwide with our Food Service Campaign,
- * educating animal welfare organizations about the connection of care for companion animals and veganism
- * leading cooking and plant-based nutrition lessons to students and community groups
- * sharing the compelling ideas behind veganism with thousands of people with our Share Vegan Campaign and additional tabling events.
- We also raise awareness to over a quarter of a million people a year through this website.
Vegan Action/Vegan Awareness Foundation
P.O. Box 7313
Richmond, VA 23221
New Product Submissions
We love to know about new vegan products and so would our website visitors! We welcome nationally distributed vegan products and books for consideration on our website and social media feeds.
Samples and press information may be mailed to our post office box or you can call us for our office address by contacting us.
Vegan Vet – Dr. Christopher Patterson, DVM
Advisor – David Blatte, Esq
Special Thanks To
Lloyd Young – newsletter and design work
Barb Upchurch – advice and support
Mark Davis - web design and support
Former Board Members
Jason Gaverick Matheny
Alanna Wiggins Tomlin
Grateful For Grants and Donations From
Meyer & Papa Gold Family Foundation
Pangea Vegan Products
The Vegetarian Site
Dharma Merchant Services
Network for Good
Wells Fargo Community Support