A great raw, energy snack from Short-Cut Vegan by Lorna Sass
- 3/4 cup dried apricots preferably unsulphured
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or other nut of your choice)
- 1 tsp anise seeds (or sunflower seeds)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, dried grated coconut
- Process the apricots, nuts and seeds in a food processor or blender until the mixture starts to clump together.
- Spread the coconut out on a plate and shape rounded teaspoonfuls of the mixture into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut and place in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 month.