Recipe and Photo by Beyond Meat
- 1 lb. Beyond Beef
- 1 ½ TBSP bread crumb
- ¾ tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 TBSP Chopped onion
- 1 tsp Chopped basil
- 2 tsp Chopped parsley
- 2 ½ tbsp of your favorite plant-based, non-dairy parmesan cheeze
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 23 oz Prego Italian Sauce Fresh Mushroom
- In a large bowl, add Beyond Beef, bread crumb, parsley, basil, onion, garlic, and “Parmesan Cheese”.
- Mix thoroughly and roll into golf-sized balls ~ 1 oz each. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the meatballs and cook until brown on all sides.
- When the meatballs have developed a nice crust, remove them from the skillet.
- Clean the skillet to put it back on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Pour marinara into the skillet.
- Bring sauce to simmer then add the meatballs back to the skillet.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and simmer meatballs for up to an hour
- Serve with your favorite pasta and enjoy!