- 8 ounces rice noodles can substitute with linguini or spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1/3 cup peanuts chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
For the peanut dressing:
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water in a colander until cool. Set aside.
- Combine all of the peanut dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the noodles with all other ingredients including the peanut dressing. Toss and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by Savory Tooth.