For the White Bean Salad
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white beans (or 1 15 oz can, rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
For the Tangy Dairy Free Yogurt Dressing
- 1/4 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Yogurt Alternative (or your fave dairy free unsweetened plain yogurt)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt/pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the White Bean Salad in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the Tangy Dairy Free Yogurt Dressing in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the white bean salad and mix well.
- If serving as a pita sandwich, tuck 1 lettuce leaf into each pita pocket and fill with equal amounts of the white bean salad.
Recipe by Veggie Inspired.