Consider these must-have, cruelty-free products for all of your warm and sunny adventures this season.
- Avalon Organics’ Intense Defense Sheer Moisture with SPF 10, which nourishes your skin and protects it from daily sun exposure. Find it at most Kroger and Publix locations.
- Protect your skin with another option, Nature’s Gate Aqua Broad Spectrum SPF 50.
- Kiss My Face has a whole line of sunscreen products fit for the whole family whether you’re an active bunch or need some protection for your day-to-day life. They even have lip balm with SPF.
- After a long day in the sun, cool your body down with Alba’s After Sun Gel, made with 98 percent aloe vera.
- Celestial Moisturizer by Lush leaves your face feeling smooth and hydrated, especially after a day out in the sun. It’s made with almond oil, almond milk, vanilla water, and fresh dove orchid extract. This moisturizer is perfect for sensitive skin.
- Have an awesome, guilt-free time at the beach with the Eco-Friendly Igloo ‘Recool’ Cooler this season! It’s an affordable price, too!
- Eco Tan’s Invisible Tan is perfect for those who want to treat themselves to a quality glow that they can rock to the beach.
- Keep the bugs away while you’re enjoying the outdoors with EcoSmart ‘s Organic Insect Repellant, made with essential oils. Buy it online or at Target and ACE Hardware.
- Sport eco-friendly shades, SOLO Eyewear, made from repurposed wood or bamboo.
- And, of course, you cannot forget to have a reusable water bottle on hand to stay hydrated with. Find one on Amazon for as cheap as $10. You can also buy one at Walmart or Target.
- Carry your cruelty-free and eco friendly beach swag with a Certified Vegan tote.
- Oh and surely you must also bring your delicious summer adventure snacks and drinks in a Certified Vegan lunch bag!
Now that you’re prepared, it’s time to hit the beaches, pools, and where ever else your summer heart desires!