- 2 cups frozen berry mix (any combo: blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons acai berry powder
- 1 cup water or non-dairy milk, + more as needed
- 1 serving protein powder, hemp seeds or nut butter, optional for protein
- mix of fresh berries
- toasted coconut flakes
- chia seeds and/or hemp hearts
In a blender, place the berries, banana, acai powder, optional protein source and water/milk. Blend until smooth. Add extra water if needed (most likely you won’t need any).
Place in serving bowl and top with the suggested toppings or your favorite assortment.
Recipe by Simple Veganista.