Material gifts can be great, but giving the gift of making memories with your friends and loved ones is priceless … sort of. During the holidays this year, try something new and consider purchasing experiences for your family and pals that they will remember forever.
Here are some suggestions to help get your brain juices flowing.
- A plant-based cooking class – Cooking is a great way to bond with a partner, pal, or family member. Learn some new skills while have fun.
- Tickets to see a performance at a local theatre – Check out your nearby theatre’s schedule and find out shows that are happening near you.
- An annual pass to the National Parks – Give the gift of nature and #OptOutside this holiday season. Buy your pass here.
- Movie passes for two – Affordable and I mean who doesn’t enjoy watching movies?!
- A picnic – Switch things up and find a nice spot to take treat a pal or loved one to an outdoor picnic. Affordable, easy, and fun!
- Voucher for dogwalking or childcare services (by you or a trusted friend) – If you know any folks whose “love language” is act of service, then they will LOVE this.
- A day hike adventure – Seriously, #optoutside and enjoy Mother Nature. Find hikes on AllTrails.com or at your local or national parks.
- Rock climbing for two – Switch it up and give a more active present this year. Find your local climbing gym online.
- Zip lining – Give a gift certificate to a zip lining park. Thrill seekers would especially enjoy this one. Find a location near you as zip lining adventure parks have popped up around the states.
- Yoga Passes for a month – Encourage your family, friends, and partners to take care of their body, mind, and spirit. Find your local yoga studios for pricing.
- Tickets to a concert – Take your pal to see their favorite band or musician. Find out who is performing near you.
- Subscription to Purple Carrot– Learn some new recipes and whip up delicious, all plant-based meals while having fun in the kitchen.
- Escape Rooms – Get lost and find your way out of your local Escape Room. Prices vary from business to business.
- Indoor skydiving – The experience of a lifetime … but indoors.
- Pass to an Amusement Park – For the thrill seekers, a summer pass to your favorite amusement park.
- AirBnB Experience – Pick one of many different types of experiences from food-related excursions, cycling tours, yoga, and more.