Bring the taste of Thai into your life at home with this creamy curry.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp curry powder, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups Silk unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashews, plus additional for garnish
- 4 cups chopped veggies of your choice, salt, to taste
- 2 cups rice, prepared according to directions on package
Sauté onion, garlic & ginger in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add curry powder and Silk, mixing well. Simmer for 5 minutes. Finely grind cashews in blender or food processor. Add to Silk mixture along with veggies.
Cover & simmer until veggies are tender, about 7-10 minutes. Salt to taste. Serve over rice with additional cashews.
Recipe by Silk.