- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- smoked paprika, to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat grill over high until hot.
- If you want a bit of a char on the corn, pull back a few of the husks on each ear of corn. Place the corn directly on the grill, cover, and grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until the husks are charred on all sides, rotating occasionally. Remove and let cool until they can safely be handled.
- Remove the husks and silk from each ear of corn. You can either discard the husks completely or fold them back to use as handles.
- Use a pastry brush or your hands to spread the coconut oil over each ear of corn. Place the corn on a serving platter, sprinkle with the smoked paprika, spritz with the fresh lime juice, sprinkle with cilantro, and season with sea salt and black pepper. Serve.
Recipe by Blissful Basil.