Maple Brown Sugar Cinnamon Overnight OatsAugust 12, 2019 in Recipes
By Evolving Table
- In four mason jars, place equal amounts of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour a quarter of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, toast pecans at 325 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Divide pecans and sprinkle in each jar.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!