- 1 bag (10 oz each) Birds Eye® Steamfresh Veggie Made™ Original Riced Cauliflower, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) Gardein® Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- 3 tablespoons Earth Balance® Organic Whipped Buttery Spread
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 cups firmly packed baby kale and spinach blend, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Cook chick’n tenders according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt spread over medium heat in large nonstick skillet and cook sweet potato and onion, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until almost tender and golden brown. Add maple syrup and cook, stirring occasionally,2 minutes.
- Add prepared cauliflower, baby kale blend and cranberries. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until kale is just wilted. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- To serve, cut prepared chick’n tenders into bite-sized pieces and top salad.
EARTH BALANCE® foods are a product of Conagra Brands, Inc., used with permission.