- 1 bag (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Steamfresh Veggie Made Spaghetti Style With Olive Oil, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bag (10.5 oz. each) Gardein® Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n
- 3 tablespoons Earth Balance® Organic Whipped Buttery Spread
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) broccoli coleslaw
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional
- Cook chick’n according to skillet directions on package substituting 2 tablespoons Earth Balance for oil. Remove chick’n and any sauce from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet melt remaining tablespoon of Earth Balance over medium high heat and cook broccoli slaw, red bell pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Add prepared pasta and cook 1 to 2 minutes to heat through. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add back prepared chick’n and sauce. Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts if desired.
EARTH BALANCE® foods are a product of Conagra Brands, Inc., used with permission.