- 1 cup of all purpose flour (can easily be made glutenfree by using THIS 1–1Gluten free flour mix)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of non dairy butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Coconut whipped cream)
- strawberries, washed and quartered
- blueberries, washed
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease or line a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the water, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until the mixture is full incorporated. If desired, you could mix in chocolate chips here to make them more chocolaty 🙂
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin tins. I filled 9 cups up half way but you could make them bigger or smaller if desired.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes (depending on size and desired doneness). For more fudgy brownies, cook, check for doneness at around 18 minutes. For more cupcake like brownies, cook for a bit longer.
- While the brownies baked, I took this time to make the coconut whipped cream and cut up the strawberries.
- Once done, take out of the oven and let cool completely before adding on the whipped cream.
- Spoon on the whipped cream to each brownie. Optional: place the brownies in the freezer for 10 minutes to let the whipped cream harden and set.
- Top with the strawberries and blueberries and ENJOY!! 🙂
Recipe by Food With Feeling.