Photos + Recipe by April Viar
This peanut butter swirl cheesecake is super tasty and packed full of nutrients. We used Blakes Seed Based’s Certified Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars as the crust. Absolutely delicious and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Super easy recipe. We already had most of the ingredients in our pantry.
Servings: Six 4-inch mini cheesecakes
- 2 boxes of Blake’s Seed- Based Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- 2 tsp of melted coconut oil
- 2 cups of raw soaked cashews, drained
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk (scoop out the top of the full fat coconut milk, leaving the water in the can)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Cover two cups of raw cashews with water and soak in the fridge overnight.
- Break apart the granola bars. Add them to a food processor with the melted coconut oil. Blend till your crust is sticky. If you pinch it, it should stick together in your fingers.
- Lightly grease your 4-inch springform pans with coconut oil.
- Press the dough evenly into all six of your mini pans to form a layer of compacted crust.
- Place the mini pans in the freezer while you make your filling.
- Add all of the filling ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend to a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Divide filling evenly into six 4 inch springform pans.
- Swirl your creamy peanut butter into the cheesecake filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until firm, for about four to six hours.
- You can serve them frozen or let them thaw for 10 to 15 minutes for a creamy texture.
If you do not have 4-inch mini pans you can use a 9-inch springform pan with this recipe.