Photo and Recipe by Tolerant Foods
- 1 box Tolerant Kids Organic Red Lentil Galaxy pasta, cooked according to packaging directions
- 24 ounces organic Marinara sauce
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- 1 Summer squash, cubed
- Coconut milk
- Gluten-free flour
- Nutritional yeast
- Italian seasoning
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Parsley to garnish
- Cook Tolerant Kids Organic Red Lentil Galaxy pasta, cooked according to packaging directions. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Chop zucchini and summer squash into bite-size pieces. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place chopped zucchini and summer squash on a sheet pan. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper evenly over the vegetables. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Heat coconut milk over medium heat. Whisk in GF flour and nutritional yeast. Add salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 F.
- In an oven-safe baking dish, combine pasta, marinara sauce, and roasted vegetables. Evenly spread cheese sauce over top.
- Bake 15 minutes or until browned.