Photo and Recipe by Tolerant Foods
- 1 package cooked Tolerant Spanish-Style Paella Red Lentil Pilaf
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped, parsley
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup dairy-free, vegan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim the tops off each bell pepper, remove seeds and membrane from
- inside. Set aside.
- Stir cooked Spanish-Style Paella Red Lentil Pilaf with ½ cup vegan cheese and olive oil. Place the lentil mixture into each bell pepper.
- Cover a casserole dish with parchment and/or foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cover and top bell pepper with remaining “cheese” shreds, return to the oven and bake for about 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
- E N J O Y !