Recipe + Photo by Samantha Scott
These oven roasted vegetables with rosemary make for the perfect side dish, savory lunch and even a great snack! I love that it’s quick to make, satisfying and full of flavor. The added rosemary fills the kitchen with such a lovely aroma too. Customize this recipe to your taste with your favorite vegetables and enjoy!
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- ¼ cup melted plant based butter or Nutiva Organic Butter Flavour Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-4 organic rosemary sprigs
- Fresh lemon cut in half and roasted with the vegetables for extra flavor.
- Garlic cloves roasted with the vegetables for a richer garlic flavor.
- Potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut all vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Spread the vegetables out in a single layer across the baking sheet. Try not to overlap pieces for best roasting results.
- Melt the butter. Drizzle or spoon the melted butter across the tops of the vegetables, coating each piece.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with the garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for approximately 15 minutes or until charring and browning begin to show on the edges of the vegetables.
- Allow to cool then serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Suggested Vegan Action Certified Products to try with this recipe:
- Nutiva has an Organic Butter Flavor Coconut Oil