- 3/4 cup raw cashews soaked at least 2 hours
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 8oz bag frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 can artichoke hearts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the cashews, milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, tapioca and spices. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, artichokes and sauce and stir to combine. Transfer this mixture to the baking dish and bake on the center rack for 25 – 30 minutes, until dip is bubbling and mostly set.
- Remove and serve immediately with your choice of crackers, chopped veggies or toast!
Recipe by Simply Quinoa.