Make this mouthwatering dip for all to enjoy at your next gathering or party. You could easily win over any carnivore’s heart with this one!
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 cup Silk original soy milk, warmed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1-2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 2 14 oz cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup grated dairy-free parmesan cheese
- 1 bag of your favorite chips for dipping with!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 2-quart baking pan with cooking spray. Melt margarine (or butter) in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in warm soy milk. Add salt, cayenne and pepper and cook until very thick, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat. Place garlic, artichoke hearts and spinach in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Stir spinach mixture into soy milk mixture. Spread dip in prepared pan and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
Recipe by Silk.