- 10 stalks organic rainbow chard
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded and diced
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup Silk unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, juice from 1/2 a lime
Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat.
Recipe by Silk.